- …because there are homes designed to be lived, offering all imaginable space to pep up your life
- Detached single-family house of approximately 500 m2 built on a 3,800 m2 enclosed surface equipped with sport area, swimming-pool, pond, several tiled-floor areas, garden and storing space. Stone, wood, glass and quality materials combined in style provide for high-class atmosphere.
- Enter the two-storey country house through a spacious hall boasting a magnificent curved flight of steps inviting you to the first floor. Don´t go up yet though. Still on the ground floor you will find a roomy and charming kitchen with pantry and door to the garden. The living-room has a chimney and two different living areas as well as another exit to the garden. One sleeping-room with en-suite bathroom, one laundry and a separate toilette complete the offer in the ground floor
- Time to go up to the first floor. There you will find the master bedroom with en-suite bathroom and dressing-room. There is also there a chimney and a door to the terrace overlooking the garden. Notice also two more sleeping-rooms with bathroom and another separated room currently fitted as dressing-room. You may also chill out before bedtime in a lovely space featuring a library overlooking the main living-room downstairs. Big windows help natural light flood the house and spark highlights of wood and ochre
- The garden also offers different space areas: the stone floor porch leading to the house, a large wooden-floor space overlooking the swimming-pool and sport area, changing rooms, reclining-chairs and loungers tiled space and a glass-walled room for events and celebrations
Come and see if this house has all you need. If it doesn´t it can certainly be arranged!